ActionCOACH Business Coaching Programs
ActionCOACH offers our signature 1-2-1 Business Coaching and Group Coaching programs to cater to different levels of businesses – from start up to small medium enterprises to large companies.
1-2-1 Business Coaching
ActionCOACH’s Signature Program
There are five 1-2-1 Business Coaching Programs for you to choose from. Which track fits you best?
“Building A Solid Base Program”
- Perfect for new startups! These businesses may have just started, don’t have the infrastructure to take full advantage of the more in-depth programs, or just need an injection of enthusiasm and guidance each month.
- Designed for owners or managers of a small business who know they want more out of their business but do not know how to get it.
- Also recommended as a good maintenance program for business owners that have completed one of the other one-to-one coaching programs.
“Empower Your Business Program”
- This program suits business owners who really are committed to get their business ahead.
- For business owners who really want their business to implement the strategies for improvement detailed in their ‘Alignment Consultation’ as quickly and effectively as possible.
“Grow Your Business Program”
- Designed for those businesses who are determined to achieve significant growth in the next 12 months.
- Your business is probably already going well but you may typically need to rapidly expand your customer base, introduce a new product or open another outlet.
- You have some really good staff members in place but your business is struggling to reach its full potential.
- You are probably working way too many hours a week and the business would not be able to survive without your constant input.
“Making a Real Difference Program”
- Designed for those people who really want to kick their business along and achieve real goals for the year.
- Your business is probably already experiencing steady growth. You have some really solid groundwork in place and you and your Team might eventually make it happen anyway.
- You just know that working with me as your Personal and Business Coach would make a real difference to your lifestyle, the value and the position of your business in the marketplace. (This may be a prelude to your exit strategy!)
This program is not for the faint hearted or the non-committed; it is for those business owners who are really willing to make a difference and are not afraid of taking on challenges.
With the ‘Making a Real Difference’ program, your personal and your business goals are combined. You understand that introducing systems and performance standards are the key to achieving what you want from your business in the future. Yes, we work on all areas of your business, but as your Coach, there is more demand to really perform and not let you get away with all those old habits that have been holding you and your business back. You must be committed to change.
“Propelling The Team To Leap Program”
‘Propelling Your Team To Leap’ program is an extension to the FreedomCOACH program. It is for Business Owners who really want to kick their business along and achieve real goals for the year.
This program is for business owners who are really willing to make a difference and are not afraid of taking on challenges with the entire Team. With the ‘Propelling The Team To Leap’ program, your coach will spend time with you as well as each of your Leaders and Managers who need to take their departments to the next level. Yes, we work on all areas of your business, and we will spend more time with your Top Management Team to get them aligned through meetings required for Alignment at the Top Management and Department Levels.
As your Coach, there is more demand to really perform and not let you get away with all those old habits that have been holding you and your business back. You and your Leadership Team must be committed to change.
Group Business Coaching Program
MentorCLUB – “Getting Started”
The ‘MentorCLUB” program is designed for owners of small businesses who have just started and want to be mentored to get their business running. This is a group coaching program where up to 3 businesses can meet together to be mentored by a Business Coach in the same session. Subject to
Subject to case-by-case basis, it can also be a 1-2-1 engagement for businesses which require more time and focus.
The MentorCLUB is only applicable for a 12-month agreement and will thereafter be up-leveled to a Start-Up Coaching Program.
Summary of Business Coaching Programs
What’s in a Coaching Program?
If you’re wondering what a coaching program entails, here’s a summary of what you can expect from each of the group and 1-2-1 Business Coaching programs. You will not only be part of a coaching program with an ActionCOACH, you will also benefit from other Coaching Club activities and forums. You will be part of a community of other business owners who see the power of networking, learning from peers, and pushing to go to the next level in their business and life.
A Coaching Program consists of Coaching Consultations (2X/month) for 1-2 leaders (Business Owner and Another Director/Leader), Critique Service (outside of Coaching Consultations), personality behavioral assessment(s), and templates and systems. Depending on the Coaching Program that you embark on, you will also be empowered by the following events/activities:
- Kickstart and Alignment Workshop prior to coaching (valued at RM5,000)
- GrowthCLUB membership – a Quarterly Business Planning event (valued at RM1,000/year)
- ActionCLUB Business Excellence Program – foundational Business Education for 2 pax/year (valued at RM2,500/pax)
- Unlimited Coach Contact
- Supplier / Customer Consultations (valued at RM1,500/2-hour session)
- Coach’s time for Meeting Facilitations / Trainings – crucial for the alignment and building of effective teams
Business Coaching Program Summary Chart
This is a summary of the various levels of group and 1-2-1 Business Coaching Programs available to serve the needs of businesses at different sizes and stages. The breakdown of information by Coaching Programs act only as guidelines to differentiate the levels, and may differ from one business to the other. Our ActionCOACHes will help you to determine which level your business is in and which program will fit your business best.
Click for more information on the ActionCOACH Business Coaching Programs:
ActionCOACH Business Coaching Programs