Motivators combines the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into a single, in-depth diagnostic revealing the inherent motivations of each user.
While we are all aware of our motivations to some degree, research shows that successful people share the common trait of exceptional self-awareness. Exceptional self-awareness means these individuals are better at recognizing opportunities that correlate with their inherent motivations, thereby increasing their likelihood for success.
Like-wise, business leaders are better equipped to make informed personnel decisions when they understand what galvanizes each new job applicant or team member. Steadfastness, attention to detail and accuracy aren’t issues for someone whose motivations align well with the values necessitated by a particular job.
The Motivators assessment identifies seven potential “drivers” of motivation which exist in everyone to varying levels. By taking detailed measurements of these seven key impulses, the Motivators assessment is able to offer practical applications and insights necessary to maximize performance and project outcomes.
The Motivators Assessment measures variances among seven key dimensions (i.e. drivers) of personal motivation:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts; help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
This assessment uses a click and drag approach to ranking the various statements in the instrument, which allows the process to be more intuitive and natural. In the end you can actually create the order you see in your mind on the screen.
To ensure the most accurate and relevant results possible, The Motivators Assessment is updated regularly to contain the most contemporary list of statements and associations.
- Motivators – English (US) Buy Now!
- Motivators – Dutch Buy Now!
- Motivators – French Buy Now!
- Motivators – Spanish Buy Now!
- Motivators – Turkish Buy Now!
DISC & Motivators Combination
- DISC & Motivators – English (US) Buy Now!
Motivators Assessment History View Now
The Values (Motivators) Manual View Now