DISC Behavioral Assessment
In simplest terms, our DISC Behavioral Assessment is an invaluable behavioral profiling system that teaches users how to identify— and use to their advantage— the predictable aspects of communication. Based on the research of Dr. William Moulton Marston, DISC is the most widely used behavior profiling tool of its kind, supported by decades of research and continuous validation.
“Co-workers are like family. Most of the time, you don’t get to choose them and there will inevitably be people around with whom you naturally clash. By understanding your own [style] and the people style you’re dealing with, you can establish rapport with someone more easily, become more persuasive, and avoid miscommunication…”~ Business Insider, May 2013
An indisputable fact is that people prefer to interact with people they like. The ability to create rapport with people is a fundamental skill in sales, management, personal relationships, and everyday life. The goal of the DISCstyles is to help you create personal chemistry and productive relationships. You do not have to change your personality; you simply have to understand what drives people and recognize your options for effectively dealing with them. DISCstyles teaches you powerful life skills that will serve you well in all your relationships: business, social and family.
The DISCstyles online assessment is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve performance, increase productivity and to positively persuade other people.
Many of the world’s most forward thinking and successful organizations have relied upon our DISC expertise to provide them distinct competitive advantages.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioral style. We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our online assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately.
The DISC Assessment is valuable for individuals and all types of organizations: public or private; large or small.
DISC Assessment Applications:
- Benchmarking & Comparison – Empower business owners, managers and HR professionals with the ability to compare new applicants to desirable job-performance benchmarks.
- Career Management – By combining DISC’s behavioral analysis with the Federal Government’s comprehensive O*Net Job Codes, the DISC Career Management report matches each individual’s behavioral style with specific occupations necessitating the same traits. Click here to read more!
- Career Matching – Match employees’ natural strengths with job responsibilities that best optimize their inherent value to the company.
- Change Management – Learn behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to help others consistently achieve their potential.
- Conflict Resolution – Bring clarity and understanding to otherwise disparate behavioral styles.
- Customer Service – Teach administrative and customer support teams how to dependably provide stellar service and interaction regardless of behavioral style.
- Hiring & Selection – The right person in the right job is priceless. The wrong person is an expensive nightmare waiting to happen. DISC provides the cornerstone for many of our hiring and selection assessments.
- Leadership Programs – Empower your organization’s managers with the ability to get the most out of their teams.
- Management Skills – Teach an organization’s management the methods for dependably and genuinely motivating their staff.
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers.
- Sales Training – Drive revenue by teaching even the most novice or experienced sales professionals the keys to identifying and harnessing identifiable behaviors in their prospects.
- Teambuilding – Know who fits with whom in advance. Create your teams based on compatible skills and traits, not just generic ideas of balance.
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with differing behavioral styles in mind to ensure best outcomes.
Combination DISC Assessments