Benefits of DISC Online Assessment
The DISC Online Interactive Assessment is valuable for individuals and all types of organizations; public or private; large or small.
- Web-based tool
- Takes approximately 10 minutes to complete
- Answer just 30 multiple choice questions online
- Immediately generates a confidential 38 page report
- Report is customized with personalized narrative
- Report can be viewed online, downloaded, e-mailed & web-accessed
- Meets APA (American Psychological Association) & AERA (American Educational Research Association) standards for reliability and validity
- Continues to set the standard for research-based assessments
- Computerized scoring ensures greater accuracy
- Increase strategies for communicating effectively
- More effective team building
- Minimizes & prevents misunderstandings
- Indicates motivations and natural behaviors
- Broadens awareness of participant’s own style
- Provides specific behavioral strategies for communicating with all styles
- Report is formatted to be both descriptive of the end user and prescriptive to improve interpersonal communication skills
DISC for Business Applications
HR Administrative Benefits
- Saves administration time
- Available worldwide
- Controlled administration (Contact us for group administration)
How and Why It Works
- Reduces Session time
- Respondent completes Online DISC before debrief
- Session is more productive & in less time
- Respondent is able to review DISC report, as well as complete Summary Sheet, prior to formal debrief
- Less intimidating for respondent, so there is increased receptivity
- Online DISC report is very user-friendly and written in a conversational style
- Increase retention
How you can use the DISC Online Interactive Assessment to help others
- Change Management – DISC teaches specific behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to use the DISC to help others reach their real potential consistently!
- Conflict Resolution – See how to use the DISC to magically dissipate tension & mistrust!
- Customer Service – Use the DISC to show how one can determine how to exceed expectations.
- Diversity Training – Present how having contrasting DISC Styles is a major positive position.
- Hiring – Learn how to train others to use the DISC to find the right fit the first time around!
- Leadership Programs – You’ll be amazed yourself how you can truly empower using the DISC!
- Management Skills – Show your Managers how to easily motivate their staff!
- Managing Up – Use the DISC to clearly describe the behaviors needed to win receptivity!
- Mergers, Acquisitions – Using the DISC to help others understand their coping needs.
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers with success!
- New Employee Orientation – Teach your new members how to be communication experts
- On-Boarding – Provide essential DISC insight so new member is set-up for success!
- Performance Development Plans– Show the employee there IS a better way to communicate!
- Retreats – Facilitate a session where powerful personal & professional insights are discovered.
- Sales Training – You’ll be able to even show your Sales Managers how to increase their sales!
- Teambuilding – Learn how to masterfully transform a dysfunctional team with the DISC!
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with styles in mind to ensure best outcomes.
- Career Matching – Match your employees’ natural strengths with the best possible job fit.